|その他情報||TANK FUEL 3000|
→ Tank Fuel 3 (3000 L)
→ containment basin 50%
→ pump Devil 55 - 230 V
→ flow meter mod. M3H
→ 4 m of fuel hose
→ automatic nozzle
Tanks are of horizontal or verticale cylindrical type, manufactured by using shell plates and dished ends, made of carbon steel quality S235JR according to UNI EN 10025, watertight electro-welded (gas metal arc welding process), provided with anti-roll supports, primed with a rust preventing coating and finished with a layer of green paint. Tanks are delivered pressure-tested and ready-to-use.
Tank Fuels are equipped with a containmet basin designed to hold 50% of the tank’s volume optional basin 110% of the tank’s volume. It is provided with 4 anchoring clamps, grounding connection point, drain plug for routine maintenance and cleaning and 4 housings suitable for fixing the uprights of the roof system. Tanks are realized in compliance with D. M. 22/11/2017 of Italian Ministry of Interior.
Tank Fuels are also equipped with a fuel transfer unit which can consist of a pump unit in a metal cabinet.
Available Capacities: 490, 1.000, 1.300, 2.400, 3.000, 5.000, 6.000, 7.000 and 9.000 L.
• Ø 400 mm manhole complete with oil gasket and tight bolted cover.
• 3” filling plug with lockable quick cap.
• Mechanical overfill prevention valve calibrated to interrupt the fuel flow at 90% of the tank’s volume.
• Vent device with flame arrestor mesh h 240 cm from ground .
• Mechanical float operated tank contents gauge with planetary gear, adjustable scale in cm.
• 4 anti-roll support legs.
• Tank drainage point provided with a safety cap for routine maintenance and cleaning.
• Suction point equipped with check valve and ball valve.
• Equipotential grounding point.
• From 5.000 L model, basins are equipped with nonslip platforms and handrail.
optional OnDemand Roofing:
Roof system for protection against weather conditions, composed of a sturdy zinc-coated steel frame on which is fixed a self-bearing zinc-coated trapezoidal metal sheeting; it is designed to be easily and rapidly mounted and bolted to the Tank Fuel.
Dispensing cabinet - characteristics:
• Oven-baked powder coated metal cabinet equipped with lock.
• Switchboard contained in a dedicated IP 55 protection box including on/off switch, emergency button and the minimum level pump shut-off switch.
• Self-priming rotary vane electro-pump, flow rate 50 l /min., built in by-pass valve, line strainer, assembled to a 230 Volt AC single-phase motor three-phase motor (also available in a TFM manual version). Pumps consist of a cast-iron casing, sintered steel rotor and acetalic resin blades, mechanical seals. Grade of protection: IP55.
• Nutating-disk mechanical fuel meter, designed for non-commercial use only, mechanical readout device with rotating wheels, subtotals can be set to zero and progressive total counter. Accuracy +/- 1% of the flow range after calibration. Repeatability 0,2%, max operating pressure 10 bar.
• 4 m of antistatic rubber hose for oil and Diesel fuel.
• Automatic fuel nozzle.
Refuelling cabinets - models and configurations:
• TF/50: Dispensing metal cabinet, equipped with a 230/400 Volt motor pump, flow rate 50 l/min.
Option - Fleet refuelling control, monitoring and management systems:
Fuel management systems are designed to effectively measure, control and manage the use of fuel within companies’ fleets. They are typically used for fleets of vehicles, construction machines and equipment as well as any vehicle that requires fuel to operate. They represents a complete and economical systems to continuously monitor and track fuel inventories, fuel purchases and fuel dispensed. These information can be stored and processed with dedicated software systems which enable consumption control, cost analysis and tax accounting for fuel purchases.
Documents & Certificates provided with tanks:
• Use and maintenance manual.
• Declaration of Conformity, accompanied by a copy of the Minist